Sunday, March 6, 2016

As I continue to work on short story after short story I find myself  thinking about Writer's Block. So I figured I might as well say something about how I manageto tame this bane of writers. It is a lot easier than you would ever believe,


"When I can't think of what to write, I find it easiest to just write without thinking.

I know right.,  but it works . A 5 minute bout of just typing the first thing that pops into my mind  without thought of punctiuation, grammar, spelling , cohesiveness or purpose is the best cure for the dreaded writer's block.

Writers block occurs because you are basically thinking too hard. Over thinking gives more room for self dount to work it's way in s o by doing a basic brain dump you kind of purge the internal negativity and in my case it leaves me refreshed and able to write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment